Thursday, February 5, 2009

Back in the saddle again

Progress! stairs to the 2nd floor!
Lydia gives the boys reindeer for Christmas! I think there was a card attached!!!

CJ- Enjoyed a very quiet Thanksgiving with nary a retail outlet for miles and miles!!!


Bart crooning! (He is actually getting pretty good!)



Steve, Ian and Susie yukking it up over some RUM!




Wow, I can hardly believe it has been 4 months since I've posted to the Harmony Ranch blog!!!! Well, here is the condensed update! The holidays were a hoot, the Ranch has hosted some "angels," it has been sooooo cold and Gerry is back on her feet and doing well after surgery. I anticipate there will be more information in the coming weeks as we travel there and get to see some visiting family while we are there. Brad and Keri are coming this week, and Bret and Dorothy are planning to stop in on their way to see a builder in MS next week. We plan on being there for Valentines weekend and should get to see everyone then. I hope to post some good photos and have some great tales to tell then too!!










Until then!





No comments: