Wednesday, March 4, 2009

BRRR

It seems as if winter has lasted much longer this year than any previous year I have spent in the south. I know it has been felt at the Ranch. It seems that it has been rainy and cold for many of our visits. This last trip was no exception. Thankfully, when we went down and got to visit with Butch and Keri before they headed home, we learned that they had experienced beautiful weather up until we got there!!! It was good to see them but the visit was too brief.

Norman has been working on moving dirt, trying to get the drainage around the "Lodge" such that you don't have to walk through mud to get there. As soon as he can get some grass planted on that dirt it should actually work and be a huge improvement. I will try to get some good photos to post next time we visit. We are anticipating a visit from Ben and Jonci this Easter, and I can tell you that my boys are so excited to see their cousins. It has been almost three months now since we have been back and we are all feeling a deep void in our hearts. We trust God has us where He wants us, but it is still painful somedays to be so far away.

No comments: